Dr. Bob Rishiraj Bsc, DDS, MDent, FRCD(C)
- B.Sc. – University of Victoria, Victoria, BC. 1985
- D.D.S. – Northwestern University, Chicago, IL. 1992
- M.Dent. – University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB. 2004
- F.R.C.D.(C) -Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2006
Current Operating Privileges:
- Royal Inland Hospital, Kamloops, BC
- Kamloops Surgical Center, Kamloops, BC
- Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CAOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- British Columbia Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (BCAOMS)
Dr. Bob Rishiraj is a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial who has practiced in Kamloops, BC since 2006.
He is passionate about his work and when he is not working, he spends time with his wife, son and extended family. He grew up in the North Thompson Valley and enjoys the outdoors, bicycling and carpentry. Dr. Rishiraj is active in the community and volunteers every Tuesday morning at the New Life Community Kamloops dental clinic.